Monday, March 06, 2006

7 1/2 Weeks Old

I've added more photos here.

Do you ever feel like yelling at your babies, "stop growing!"? I put away Andrew's newborn clothes yesterday. It was kind of sad.

Last night, Andrew slept a whole 6-hours at once. Not only that, but I went to sleep pretty soon after he did, so I took full advantage of the sleeping. I feel great!

His new developments this week: he can roll from his side to his back to his other side. He is really fascinated by ceiling fans, anything black-and-white or high-contrast, and people's faces. If you put a small rattle in his grip, he will hold onto it for several minutes. He has also started to bat at toys and things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations- My daughter just turned 8 months old and isnt it great. Read a good article on infant brain development here. Good luck and enjoy.