Wednesday, February 15, 2006

One Month Old

...and a couple days.

Sometimes I look at him and am amazed at how big he is. Other times he seems so tiny. He is definitley getting heavier. Yesterday my husband and I got out the 3-6 month clothes from the closet, and I washed some of them. Not that he's outgrown his newborn clothes just yet, but they do fit just right.

Andrew can track a moving object from side to side. He will turn his head toward a familiar voice. We do get little smiles from time to time.

I mentioned baby acne? Now even his pimples have pimples. He's still cute, though.

We're going out and leaving the boys - all three of them - with my parents this weekend. Just for a few hours, but my project this week is to get Andrew used to a bottle - or devise some other way to get milk into him - and a pacifier. I've also pumped a total of 9 oz. so far, which I think is pretty good. Helpful hint: if you can manage it, pump on one side while nursing the baby on the other. I heard this week that your body thinks it's making milk for twins, and boosts production accordingly. Anyway, it seems to be working. Although, for the most part, I don't like to do the bottle thing, even if it is filled with my milk.

No comments: