Tuesday, July 19, 2005

15 Week Update

Well, if I didn't feel pregnant before, I sure feel pregnant now. My hips have loosened considerably, and I walk with a waddle, even though I'm not even really showing yet and haven't gained enough weight to change my center of gravity. With #1 and #2, I had problems with hip pain - matching the description of pubic symphysis separation. I've never sought treatment before, but this time I am looking for a good chiropracter trained in Webster's technique (and also on my insurance plan). By the way, Webster's is 80%-90% effective at turning breach babies, not that I have had or am planning on having one.

The upside of having a loose pelvis is that I "have plenty of room in there" as my care providers like to tell me.

I got out my maternity clothes from storage and put them in the laundry. They are like old friends that you haven't seen in a long time. I like the winter ones better than the summer ones; and the winters when I am pregnant are the only ones I enjoy because I am not painfully cold. Good thing, because I do not have a maternity coat.

Baby is 4 inches long and weighs about 2 1/2 ounces.

No comments: