Thursday, July 28, 2005

16 Week Update

Last week I wrote that I wasn't showing yet, but some time during the last week I just popped out. I'm in maternity clothes full-time now. I shopped this week for a whole hour (!) ,while my parents watched the kids at the mall playground, and bought a swimsuit. Yes, I live in Texas where it's hot, hot, hot until October and through 2 pregnancies I never bought a maternity swimsuit. Oh well. I love it. I told my husband that the gingham checks and the full skirt makes me feel like I am in Oklahoma. Not the state, the musical. Last month I bought a (winter) gently used maternity top on ebay for 11 cents (plus $5 shipping). Next on the quest: a couple more short sleeved t-shirts. Then I should be set.

Baby is now 4 1/2 inches long and weighs 3 1/2 ounces, "about the size of an avocado".

No comments: