Friday, November 25, 2005

32 Week Update

Ok, so I am actually 33 weeks today, but let's just pretend I got this update done last week.

8 Weeks left! I feel pretty good. Now that the baby is head down, I have more room under my ribs, which make me much more comfortable. I remember with my other two babies being really uncomfortable at this time of year. Other than eating a little too much at Thanksgiving and spending part of the afternoon lying on the couch, really not bad.

I need to get serious about practicing reaxation and exercise. I checked out Yoga for Pregnancy from the library this week and I think I will try to get into it some. I have a lot on my "to do" list, but I feel organized and have pretty good energy. Wish I had something entertaining to tell you this week.

From BabyCenter.com:
How your baby's growing: By now, your baby probably weighs almost 4 pounds and is almost 17 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. She has tiny toenails now, and her fingernails have grown in, too. Some babies have a head of hair already; others have only peach fuzz.

How your life's changing: Your blood volume (the plasma plus red blood cells) is now about 40 to 50 percent greater than before you became pregnant to accommodate the needs of you and your baby. (This extra amount also helps make up for any blood you'll lose when giving birth.) You're also gaining a pound a week now, and roughly half of that goes right to your baby.

No comments: